Rajasthan Stenographer Recruitment 2018:- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has released the recruitment notification Candidates can apply from 12th of July 2018 for Stenographer.
Total No. of Posts:- 1085
- Senior Secondary from a recognised equivalent board or its examination.
- “O” or Higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the department of electronics, Government of India.
- Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
- COPA/ DPCS Certificate organized under National/ State Council or Vocational Training Scheme.
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science from a university or an Institute recognised by Government.
- Senior Secondary from a recognised board or its equivalent examination with computer science as one of the subject.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognised by Government.
- RSCIT conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited
Age (as on 1st January 2019): – Candidates age should be between 18-40 years.
Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ OBC Of (Rajasthan) : Rs.350/-
SC/ST of Rajasthan : Rs.250/-
Note: – SC/ST/OBC candidates belong to other states than Rajasthan are considered in general category.
|Start Date to apply online|
|12th July 2018|
|Closure of registration of application||10th August 2018|
|Tentative Date ff Examination||September/October 2018|