COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), 2019: – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 417 for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), 2019 [INCLUDING SSC WOMEN (NON-TECHNICAL) COURSE] for various courses in Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy. Other details are given below:-
Exam: – COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), 2019
Total Vacancies: – 417
Name of Posts:-
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun-147th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2019 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] – 100 posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course commencing in July, 2019 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. – 45 posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2019 i.e. No. 206 F (P) Course [including 03 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders]. – 32 posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)-109th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry) – 225
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019. – 15
Age Criteria: –
|S. No.||Name of Academy||Age Limit|
|1.||Indian Military Academy||Born not earlier than 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001. (Unmarried male candidates)|
|2.||Indian Naval Academy||Born not earlier than 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001. (Unmarried male candidates)|
|3.||Air Force Academy||Age between 20-24 on 01-01-2020(Born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2000) (Unmarried male candidates)|
|4.||Officers’ Training Academy||Born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2001. (Unmarried & married male candidates)|
|5.||Officers Training Academy||Born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2001. (Unmarried male candidates)|
Educational Qualification: –
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Selection Scheme: – Candidates will be selected on the base of merit score in written exam and then they go to through a SSB interview (stage 1 & 2), in which candidates have to clear all stages like picture perception description test, psychology test, interview etc.
Application Fee: – Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI Candidates or by using Visa/MasterCard Credit/Debit card.
How to Apply: – Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08-08-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26-11-2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment (cash)||25-11-2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Last Date of Payment (online)||26-11-2018 till 06:00 PM|