Daily Current GK Update
15 APRIL, 2018
Powered by: – myonlinepathshala.com
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches largest health care scheme on Ambedkar Jayanti
The Phase 1 of the Ayushman Bharat scheme that aims at creating a healthy prosperous and strong India the first phase of Ayushmann Bharat will see 1.5 Lakh such centres being set up a cross country. Prime Minister also lost health and Wellness Centre under Ayushman Bharat scheme in jagala village of Karnataka the health and Wellness Centre will have the facility of teleconsultation
- India and Russia signed 7 MoUs at Defence Expo at Chennai ,Tamil Nadu these MoUs were signed between Indian private defence sector manufacturing companies and Russian original equipment manufacturers for manufacture development of spare ,sub- assemblies and assemblies of identified Russian origin platforms.
- India celebrates 127th Ambedkar Jayanti
Nation remembers Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar ji on his 127th birthday anniversary he was the chief architect of the Constitution of India he was also the first law minister of India unified payment interface UPI based App Bhim that was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been named after Bhim Rao Ambedkar
- Investment service for ICICI Securities on Saturday reported a 91% rise in net profit to rupees 159 crore in fourth quarter of financial year 2018 against rupees 83 crore a year ago.
- Home minister Rajnath Singh launched the web based application e-FRRO (e foreigners Regional Registration Office) scheme under which foreigners can avail various Visa and immigration related service online.
- The national payments Corporation of India on Saturday activated cash back scheme for users both customers and merchants of the Bharat interference for money (Bhim) app the scheme for customer entails initial cash back of rupees 51 on successful completion of the first transaction.
- Shooter Sanjeev Rajput won Gold medal in the India’s 50m rifle 3 positions with a game record at the 2018 Commonwealth Games to seven. the gold was Rajput third successive medal at Commonwealth Games after having bagged silver & bronze in 2014 and 2010 editions respectively . India’s Chain stood 5th in the same event.
- Neeraj Chopra becomes the first Indian javelin thrower to claim a gold medal at Commonwealth games with a season’s best effort of 86.47 m in the final. The 20 year old junior world champion had made the final after achieving the quarter final mark in very first throw.
- Mary Kom , 1st Indian woman to win gold in boxing at Commonwealth games.
Five time world champion and Olympic bronze medalist MC Mary Kom has become the first Indian woman boxer to win a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games in 45-48 kg category final at Gold Coast, Australia.