Daily Current GK Update
Powered by: – myonlinepathshala.com
- ISRO lost connection with communication satellite GSAT 6A
The Indian Space Research Organisation on Sunday lost communication with its GSAT 6 a satellite which was launched on board the GSLV F08 rocket on March 29 . the loss of communication was reported at day after executing a second Orbit raising manoeuvre on the spacecraft.
- Government to file review plea in apex court today in SC ST act order.
A day Ahead of Mondays Bharat band called by dalit organisations to protest the elite deletion of the SC ST act the centre on Sunday announced that it would move the Supreme Court on Monday to seek review on its judgement.
- Prime Minister applies brakes on Railways plan for full electrification
A high level meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi is glad to have suggested to the railway do not Rush through hundred percent electrification of countries railway network the Prime Minister is learn to have nudged the policy correction while reviewing the work of the railway minister at the PMO last Monday in the presence of the full Railway Board led by railway minister Piyush Goyal ,P M Modi have raised question on hundred percent electrification policy because network infrastructure is already in place for Diesel and The Other mode of traction.
- Over 1.7 lakh e-way bills generated on the first day
The number of e-way bill generated on the first day was sharply lower than expected about 3% of overall daily capacity of 75 lakh e-waybill being tested by GST network prior to launch of system.
- Petrol at 4 yr high ,diesel at highest level
Petrol price on Sunday hit at 4 years of rupees 73.73 litre while diesel rate touch and all time high rate of 64.58 in the national capital , renewing calls for government to cut excise tax rates.
- Gurugram best hotel aggregator oyo has launched its own cryptocurrency called “oyo smart coin ” the startup announced.
- West Bengal State government has introduced a new scheme card ‘Rupashree’ in order to provide marriage assistance to girls coming from economically weaker families with a budgetary allocation of rupees 1500 crore.
- BCCI has appointed former Rajasthan Director General of Police Arijit Singh as the head of its anti corruption unit he will replace former Delhi police commissioner Neeraj Kumar .
- First city to introduce Euro vi fuel
Due to High rising of pollution level in Delhi- NCR region petrol pumps in capital have started supplying Ultra Clean Bharat stage 6 grade fuel the move makes New Delhi the first city in country to switch from BS 4 to BS 6 grade fuel.
Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said that the government would not tolerate any unauthorised usage of data, the Modi government is very clear any unauthorised use data without the concern of owner for abuse and Collateral purpose or influencing the election will not be tolerated Prasad sa