Daily Current GK Update
26 APRIL, 2018
Powered by: – myonlinepathshala.com
- PM Modi embarks on 3 day visit to China
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi left on a three day visit to China .Mr Modi will hold talks with Chinese President XI jinping during an informal submit in Wahan City. it is expected that the meeting between Mr Modi and Mr Xi will be milestone in India China relationship.
This will be Mr Modi’s fourth visit to China after he came to power in 2014.
- World Malaria Day is observed on April 25th every year to recognise the Global effort to control malaria and also to spread awareness about the around the world the theme for this year’s Malaria day is ‘Ready to beat malaria’.
- Important cabinet approvals 25th April 2018
The Union Cabinet shared by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given following set of approvals the cabinet approves are given as follows
(i). MoU between India and Sao Tome and principe for cooperation in field of traditional systems of medicine and homoeopathy.
(ii). Long term agreement for the supply of iron ore to Japan and South Korea through MMTC Limited.
(iii). Declaration of Scheduled Areas in respect of Rajasthan under fifth schedule to the constitution of India.
(iv). The Memorandum of agreement between India and World Health Organisation represented by its regional office for South East Asia acting through its country office in India.
(v). Minimum support price for raw jute for 2018-19 season is rupees 3700 per quintal.
- India’s first E-Commerce think tank meet Convened by Suresh Prabhu
Suresh Prabhu the commerce and industry minister held the first E-Commerce think tank meeting in New Delhi the Minister said the meeting with aimed at framing and national policy on E-Commerce does setting up of this E-Commerce think tank and the initiative taken by the Ministry may well be interrupt as the government .
- India signs loan Agreement with World bank for US $ 125 million
A loan Agreement for IBRD credit of US $ 125 for the “innovate in India for inclusiveness project” was signed with the word bank in New Delhi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches Rashtriya Gramin Swaraj Abhiyan in Madhya Pradesh
On the occasion of the national Panchayati Raj day Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches The Rashtriya Gram SwarajAbhiyan scheme to strengthen the panchayat system and tackle the gap that hinders its success.
- Health ministry to bring new rules for a pharmacies
The health ministry is planning to bring a new set of regulation for online sale of medicines under the new rule e-pharmacies will have to register with the central drug standard control organisation and they won’t be allowed to sell narcotics, tranquiliser and Phychotropic drugs. The registration certificate will be valid for a period of 3 years.