Daily Current GK Update
27 APRIL, 2018
Powered by: – myonlinepathshala.com
- CSIR and DOT enter into MoU for establishment national wild time Stamping
An MoU on technical knowledge sharing for establishing and nationalwild time Stamping and time synchronization Network and traceability of time signal to UTC NPL time was signed between Council of scientific and Industrial Research National Physical Laboratory (CSIR-NPL) and department of telecommunications (DoT) ,Ministry of Communications.
- HUDCO celebrated 48th foundation day
The Ministry of housing and Urban Development HUDCO celebrates its 48 fondation day the ministers of housing and Urban Development Minister Mr. Hardeep Singh inaugurated the function.
HUDCO is playing an important role in taking financial inclusion forward in the country and as it is taking care of housing finance needs of economically deprived sections.
- HRD Minister Launces 2nd edition of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
The Ministry of Human Resource Development HRD launch the Second Edition of the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan under which 750 students from higher Educational Institutes across the country will adopt villages and visit them to give acquainted with lifestyle of people there and the problems faced by them.
The Minister Prakash javedkar advise the student to involve local village people at every stage of problem identification and solving issues relating to health, cleanliness, waste management, plantation, financial inclusion, women and child development.
- Government to tie up with US and Finland to jointly developed new pollution forecast system
The ministry of earth sciences is tying up with the US and Finland to develop new pollution forecast system which will help in anticipating particulate matter (PM) levels at least two days before and at greater resolution.
Minister of earth sciences Dr Harsh Vardhan
- NABARD provided Rs 10,012 crore aid to UP in 2017-18
According to the Development Bank NABARD an assistant of rupees 10012 crore is provided to Uttar Pradesh during 2017/18 to facility overall development with special focus on agricultural credit.
This have been achieved through commercial banks RRB and cooperative, infrastructure development through dedicated funds, strengthening of rural financial institutes, women empowerment through self help groups, microfinance and several new initiatives.
- National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) has announced to launch of its ‘e-Gsec’platform for facilitating the non competitive bidding in Government of India dated securities ‘G-Sec’ and treasury bills ‘t-bills’ .
The non competitive bidding facility was introduced by the Reserve Bank of India to encourage retail participating in the primary market for government securities.
Mr Ashok Chawla is the chairman of the board of directors of National Stock Exchange and Mr Vikram Limaye is the Managing Director and CEO of NSE.
- Axis Bank reports rupees 2189 crore loss in fourth quarter, bad loans up 61%.