Daily Current GK Update
29 APRIL, 2018
Powered by: – myonlinepathshala.com
- Shooter Gauri Sheoran made brand ambassador for Haryana health programmes
The Haryana government has appointed international Shooter Gauri sheoran as the brand ambassador for its health related programs. The announcement is made by CM Manohar lal Khattar.
- The national highway Authority of India NHAI entered into a pact with Macquarie for road projects under the highway monetisation drive, the agreement have been signed with Macquarie for the highway project of USD 1.5 billion one of the highest FDI in the highways.
- Kim Jong the leader of North Korea and moon jae-in the leader of South Korea agreed to end hostile activities between the two Nations.
The leaders of both Nations agreed to pursue a permanent peace and the complete denuclearization as they embraced after a historic submit Laden with symbolism.
- Aditya Ghosh resigned as the President and whole time director of Indigo and will leave the company by 31st July. While interglobal chairman Rahul Bhatia has been appointed as the interim CEO of the company.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Van Dhan scheme of Ministry of Tribal Affairs during the celebrations of Ambedkar Jayanti at Bijapur, Chhattisgarh. The Van Dhan scheme along with other like jan-dhan and Gobar-dhan scheme had the potential to change the tribal rural economic system. Under Van dhan 10 self help groups of 30 tribal togethers would be constituted.
- Dalmia Bharat limited has signed an MoU with the the tourism ministry to take of Red Fort (Delhi) and Gandikota Fort (Andhra Pradesh) under the ‘adopt a heritage’ project.
Puneet Dalmia is the managing director of Dalmia Bharat group.
K J alphons is the minister of state for tourism.
- UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres has appointed Christine schraner burgener of Switzerland as his new special envoy on Myanmar.
Until her appointment Burgener was the ambassador of Switzerland to Germany since 2015.