Daily Current GK Update
03 APRIL, 2018
Powered by: – myonlinepathshala.com
- Dalit protest over alleged the dilution of SC/ST act
At least 9 persons were killed and scores injured on Monday as dalit anger exposed on street in different part of country on the day the centre filed a petition in Supreme Court asking it to review its March 20 order that calls for change in the scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe act.
- China’s first Space Station Falls back to earth
Chinese Space Station the size of a school bus Re enters Earth’s atmosphere at about 5.16 pm Pacific time Sunday scattering its remaining peace over Southern Pacific Ocean according to the United States joint force space component command.
- ICICI Bank share Falls nearly 6%
ICICI Bank share on Monday Falls nearly 6% on the controversy over allied conflict of interest involving the lender and Videocon group.
The shares of Videocon industry also fell 4.97 %, the lowest trading permissible limit for the day
- The second round of e way bill rollout Glitch free
The first two day of e-way Bill system for inter state movement of goods remain Glitch free with about 2.9 lakh e-way bill generated on Monday.
- Indian Railways get rupees 4700 crore transportation of coal from NTPC
NTPC has paid in advance rupees 4700 crore to Indian Railways for cold that the Transporter will carry for the power major in financial year 2018-19.
- Honda cars India Limited on Monday said Gaku Nakanishi has taken over as the firm’s President and CEO Nakanishi was previously President and CEO of Honda automobiles Thailand Company Limited since 2015
- Government Levies 10% import duty on key smartphone components
The government on Monday imposed at 10% duty on import of key smartphone components like camera module and printed circuit board assembly with a view to boost domestic manufacturing earlier in the budget 2018-19 the government has hiked custom duty on mobile phones to 20% from 15% .
9. The subscriber base of Atal pension Yojana stood at 97.05 lakh at the end of the financial year 2017-18, lower than the target of 1 crore set by the pension regulator PFRDA.
1o. Four PSUs file IPO with SEBI
4 state owned firms including Mazagon Dock shipbuilders and rail Vikas Nigam ,have filed draft papers with markets regulatory SEBI to float initial public offerings Railway infrastructure from ircon International and warship maker Garden research Builders and engineers are the other two firms which have filed IPO papers.