Daily Current GK Update
08 APRIL, 2018
Powered by: – myonlinepathshala.com
- IT noticed to Deepak Kochhar to explain Mauritius investment and Videocon links.
Income Tax Department sent a notice to Deepak Kochhar, hushband of ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar to inquire about the two Mauritius entities in his company NuPower Renewable Private Ltd.
- Salman Khan gets bail in Blackbuck killing case.
The District and sessions court of Jodhpur granted the bail on the condition that he will have to produce two securities worth Rs 25,000 each and a personal bond of Rs 50,000. But he is not permitted to go out of India.
- PM Narendra Modi meets with his Nepal counterpart.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Meets with Nepal Prime Minister. India and Nepal signed six documents of Defence, Business, Security, Rail, Connectivity, water ways etc. A document on new rail line between Delhi and Kathmandu also signed.
- CWG 2018: Weightlifter Satish Kumar Sivlingam and Vekant Rahun won the gold medal.
Satish Kumar won the gold medal in men’s 78 kg category and Vekant Rahul in men’s 75 kg category.
India has won total 6 medals with 4 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze medal.
- Chennai Supekings won the 1st IPL match, defeating Mumbai Indians.
- RBI gives instructions to Payment operators to store payment transaction data in India.
- Centre, Maharashtra govt and World Bank signed 420 million $ project.
The Centre, Maharashtra government have signed a project of 420 million $ project with World Bank to help the small and marginal farmers of Marathwada and Vidarbha region.
President of World Bank: – Jim Yong Kim
Headquarter of World Bank: – Washington D.C.