Daily Current GK Update
09 APRIL, 2018
Powered by: – myonlinepathshala.com
- IAF to conduct combat exercise along Pakistan and China borders.
Indian Air Force (IAF) going to conduct its biggest combat exercise ever namely Gagan Shakti, 2018 along Pakistan and China borders.
Air Chief Marshal: – Birender Singh Dhanoa
- Dozens Killed in chemical attack on rebel-held Syrian town of Ghouta.
More than 100 people killed and more than 1000 people got injured in chemical gas attack. A chlorine bomb and a mixed agent including nerve agent used in this attack.
- Nepal’s PM seeks Agriculture expertise for Nepal.
Nepal’s PM K.P. Sharma Oli on Sunday sought the research expertise of G.B. Pant University of agriculture and technology, Uttarakhand to revolutionise agriculture in his country.
- CWG 2018: Shooter Manu Bhakar won the gold medal in 10 meter air pistol.
She is the youngest shooter of Commonwealth Games who won the gold medal.
- CWG 2018: Indian women table tennis team won the gold medal 1st time.
- CWG 2018: Weightlifter Vikash Thakur won the bronze medal in men’s 94 kg category.
India has won 5 golds, 1 silver and 1 bronze medal in Weightlifting yet.
- IPL 2018: Kings Eleven Punjab won his 1st IPL match by 6 wickets, defeating Delhi Daredevils.
- Patna tops in 4G connectivity amongst 20 cities.
Patna tops in 4-G connectivity among 20 of India‘s largest cities. It has emerged ahead of the likes of Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi, according to the report of Open Signal, a wireless coverage mapping company. Four cities from India‘s central and eastern regions—Patna. Kanpur, Allahabad. Kolkata, Bhopal and Lucknow— made it to the top 10 while popular tech hubs like Bengaluru are at 10, followed by Hyderabad; Mumbai and Delhi.