Each question has a sentence with three parts labelled (a), (b) and (c). Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in any part and indicate your answer against the corresponding letter i.e. (a), (b) or (c). If you find no error, your answer should be indicated as as option (d).
0 of 10 questions completed
Mock Test- 7
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. (c) Use ‘with’ in place of ‘in’. Find fault with somebody is used.
2. (d) The sentence is correct.
3. (b) Use ‘luggage’ in place of luggages. Luggage is an uncountable noun.
4. (b) Use ‘information’ in place of informations’. Information is an uncountable noun.
5. (c) It should be ‘didn’t she‘. The sentence is in Past Tense.
6. (a) Use ‘has been’ in place of ‘is’. The sentence is in Present Perfect Continuous Tense.
7. (b) Use ‘failure’ in place of ‘failing’.
8. (a) Use ‘goes’ in place of ‘is going’. Present Indefinite Tense is required here.
9. (b) Use ‘she did not’ in place of ‘did not she’. The sentence is not interrogative sentence.
10. (a) Use ‘from accepting’ in place of ‘to accept’.
- Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
Until you begin to make a better use of your time, (a)/ I shall not stop (b)/ finding fault in you. (c)/ No error (d)
- Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Neither of the two boys (a)/ is sensible (b)/ enough to do this job. (c)/ No error (d)
- Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
They left (a)/ their luggages (b)/ at the railway station. (c)/ No error (d)
- Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
You will get (a)/all the informations (b)/ if you read this booklet carefully. (c)/ No error (d)
- Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
She sang (a)/ very well, (b)/ isn’t it? (c)/ No error (d)
- Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
He is working (a)/ in a bank in New Delhi (bl/ for the past several months. (c)/ No error (d)
- Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
There is no question (a)/ of my failing (b)/ in the examination. (c)/ No error (d)
- Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
He is going everyday (a)/ for a morning walk (b)/ with his friends and neighbours. (c)/ No error (d)
- Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
Her relatives could not explain to us (a)/ why did not she come for the wedding (b)/ as she was expected. (c)/ No error (d)
- Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
He was prevented to accept the assignment (a)/ because he was a government employee (b)/ and as such barred from accepting such assignments. (c)/ No error (d)