IBPS Clerk Eligibility Details: – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre vacancies which was approved by public sector banks. The candidates who are attempting the common written exam must have the speciﬁed age and necessary educational qualiﬁcation. The following are the eligibility details…
- Nationality/ Citizenship:-
A candidate must be either-
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(m) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan. Burma. Sri Lanka. East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certiﬁcate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Age limit (as on 01-09-2018): – The minimum age Iimit is 20 years and maximum 28 years, i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-09-1990 and not later than 01-09-1998 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper age limit:-
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||15 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3.||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence forces + 3 years( 8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a minimum age limit of 50 years|
|5.||Person ordinarily domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period of 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|6.||Person affect by 1984 riots||5 years|
|7.||Widows/ Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|8.||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory. Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)|
- Educational Qualification: – A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualiﬁcation recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet! Degree Certiﬁcate that he/ she is a Graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of markas obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: – Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certiﬁcate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Proﬁciency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate‘s familiarity with the Official Language of the State/UT)
- Ex-servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualiﬁcations should be matriculate Ex-servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certiﬁcate of Education or corresponding certiﬁcate in the Navy or Air Force alter having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the union.
- All the educational qualiﬁcations mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared.