SBI Clerk 209 (8653 Posts): State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a notiﬁcation for the recruitment of 8653 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre vacancies on Regular and Backlog in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-04-2019 to 03-05-2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualiﬁcation, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 8653
Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-04-2019 i.e candidates should have born not earlier than 02-04-1991 and not later than 01-04- 1999 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates and others as per rules. For detailed age limit refer the Notiﬁcation.
Educational Qualiﬁcation: – Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualiﬁcation recognized as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected based on online test (preliminary & main examination) written exam and interview.
Application Fee:- Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges] for General and OBC and Rs. 100/-(intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates through online by using debit card/ credit card/ internet Banking.
How to Apply: – Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 20-01-2018 to 10-02-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email and Scanned copies of photo , signature.
- Candidates should log on to the website sbi.co.in.
- Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
- Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo. Signature.
- Application tee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
|Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||12-04-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||03-05-2019|
|Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||June 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||22 & 23-June-2019|
|Date of Main Examination (Tentative)||10-08-2019|
For more information about examination click the below on given link:-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Eligibility Details||Click Here|
|Selection process||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|