Directions (Q. No 1-5):- In the following questions, each questions consists of a word or a phrase, which is underlined in the sentence given. It is followed by four words or phrases. Select the word or phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning of the underlined word or phrase.
Directions (Q. No 6-10):- Select the word or group of words that is farthest in meaning to the word in capital letters.
1. Kapil's bowl bowling yesterday proved very (costly).
2. I cannot see much (likeness) between the two boys.
3. I am still (dubious) about that plan.
4. The wise say that life is meant not merely to (accumulate) wealth but for self-realisation.
5. He will never (turn down your) request.